CCEP Covid Policies
1. All kids will enter the preschool through the outside doors. Parents will not be able to enter the classrooms. This is to limit exposure and limit contamination of the clean room.
2. Students will use hand sanitizer before entering the room.
3. All kids will bring their own snack. This will help limit staff touching food that children will eat.
4. We will not start aftercare until the second week of school. Please let me know if you are interested in aftercare and I will see what enrollment will be. I would like to limit combining age groups as much as possible.
5. Masks will be worn by staff. Students in the 3's/4's class and Pre-K will be required to wear a masks during school.
6. All classrooms will be cleaned and sanitized daily with bleach. This has been our normal protocol and cleaning schedule.
7. Class Schedules and Staff
a. 1’s & 2’s Junior Preschool- Ms. Leigh Ann
b. 3’s Preschool- Ms. Meredith
c. Pre-K- Ms. Lisa and Ms. Candace
8. In the next couple of weeks teacher’s will send out a welcome email and a sign-up sheet for our Meet the Teacher Event.
9. As always please let me know if you have any questions.